Saturday, February 21, 2009

i haven't been here in a while

February-haven't been here since last February. It's a short month. I don't like it cause it makes money tight-extra tighter than usual.

The State of the Union is on Tuesday. And I'm excited-this will be the first State of the Union in 8 years that I'm excited to watch and will probably be able to get through without throwing something at the television. How wonderful will that be? i mean our President is articulate! Who would have thought?!?! And he's a constitutional lawyer! I mean-wow a const. lawyer as the President-well finally someone who knows what the constitution is!

And Gay marriage-isn't denying this a clear violation of the 14th amendment and a blatant sign that we are recognizing an established religion's belief? Which would be unconstitutional because we supposedly have a separation of church and state. The things we worry about amaze me. People are starving, unemployed, losing their homes, dying of malaria, or thirst-and we're worried about 2 people we don't know and may never know our whole lives-getting married. Quite honestly those priorities are fucked up! Really?!? People!

Ok so that's my rant-I'm gonna get back to making my hanky panky's and cooking dinner. Yay for the Oscars tomorrow!

No comments: