Monday, December 15, 2008

tomorrow

The sun will come out tomorrow-bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun!

Guys and Dolls is on right now though!!!! Makes me happy-one of my favorite musicals. gotta love it.

Deb is soon to leave and I'll have a new roommate for a couple months and then either have to move or....I'm not sure. Deb's in the lease until October-she thinks-and if I can find a new roommate-then maybe I can keep the place. either way-I'm looking at a bunch of money needed come March. How did I move here a year ago with nothing??? I have no idea! I honestly don't. So, I know I shouldn't stress-it'll be much easier with me actually being here and not in Ohio-so I should be able to find a place, blah blah blah, but I also have to save money for the vacation in September.-Oi! It's just a lot. It'll all work out though. I know...

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Where are you going in September?

Dena Jo said...

I was supposed to be going to Tennessee-but since my sister may be with child-we may not be going as she may be in labot during the time. So now-it's probably just Ohio.