Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The merits of frozen green beans...

Frozen vegetables as ice packs are handy.  I've used corn, peas, beans, and medley mix.  So far I'd have to say that the Jewel brand of frozen Cut Green Beans is the best.  Corn and peas tend to be too small and that too quickly-whereas the beans stay pretty frozen for a while and are a bigger bag.  They can wrap the knee a little better than the smaller vegetables.  So that is my recommendation when using frozen vegetables to ice limbs.

Also, General Hospital.  It's good to know that I can stay caught up just by seeing the previews.  So now that I've watched 2 episodes this week-I'm not lost.  The plot is easy to pick up and predict where it's going.  Jason is still hot.  The kids that were toddlers 3 years ago are now tweens and teens.  Luke-a GH staple is still around.  He comes and goes but it's ok.  And Jax!  My Aussie man is still lookin good!  Along with some new people that doesn't take too much to figure out who they are-I'm all caught up on General Hospital.

Ellen-I think there should be TV's in every place in America so that the country can stop when the Ellen Degeneres Show starts.  It should be the American Ciesta.  Dance a little, laugh a lot, and have a good time. 

Let me also give a shout out to the free ebooks available at bn.com.  mostly bad romance titles and things you've never heard of-or some Jane Austen classics.  So i've been getting my fill of Jane and Harlequin-cuz hey they're free!  It passes the time when I can't clean for hours or cook for hours-sad i know.  But standing that long will be saved for when I go back to work on Thursday. 

Tomorrow-looking forward to taxes online and some free netfix steaming movies.

No comments: