Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Tree Care

It's here! My first Christmas tree out on my own! We had one my first year here-but it was more Deb's than mine-she bought it, decorated it,-everything. So now Me and Joe have our own! Thank God my roommate indulges my whims like this!

So It's sitting in some sugar water. We got the nursery to cut an inch or so off of the bottom-to give it a nice fresh cut to soak up the water (and sugar). It will sit in it's sugar water and stand for 24 hours to hydrate and let the branches fall. So by tomorrow afternoon it will be ready for decorating! :) The house smells so wonderful! This has now made my Christmas cheer come to life.

Plus Krista and I went to the Christkindle Market tonight too! Such Christmas wonderfulness! And peeps are coming over tomorrow to help decorate. It's really the best times ever!

I guess growing into adulthood isn't so bad.  Happy Holidays!

No comments: