Monday, December 28, 2009

Vacation to me...

3 days off in a row!  Usually I don't like being off that long in a row because you have no idea what's going on or what's happened in the store while you were gone.  Bit right now-I am stoked to not have to go to work!  It's a mini-vacation!  I have a chiropractor appointment and a In The Hieghts excursion tomorrow.  I slept in today and will stay up late and read nonsense and sleep in tomorrow.  That is how a vacation should roll (well since I can't go to Hawaii).  I also have a Bed Bath and Beyond trip in my future (yay gift cards from sisters!) 

The house has been so quiet these last few days that I will be a bit sad for everyone to come home and make it a little louder.  But I'm not letting that ruin my vacation either.  Besides the roommate is bringing home new toys!  PS3!  Yay!  Oh Blu-ray you are in my future!  And games-i'm not a big gamer but I'm looking forward to learning.  And if that Wii ever gets back to this house that would be nice too!

Oh vacation!

No comments: