Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Should Be Sleeping

I should be sleeping.  Work is only 7 hours away.  But I just got home and am decompressing. 

It was Ugly Christmas Sweater day today-what fun! It was a blast to see te booksellers and customers laughing and gawking and having a goodtime-all from some ugly sweaters.  But hey-whatever works!
It does feel a little more Christmas-y.  We have this slush they call snow on the ground now.  Winter is a little more present.  Although the weather has been so tame lately that it's hard to believe that people don't think global warming is happening! 

We put up our Christmas tree this week too!  It's gorgeous-a frasier fur!  I know I've already blogged about my gorgeous Christmas Tree-but I'm just too in love with it to not mention it again. 

I'm almost done Christmas shopping.  I'm on a search for something for one more person-who is proving to be a bit difficult-probably because I'm not sure that what I want to get him actually exists-but I do have a less personal back up.  But I am totally one of "those" customers now that goes into the store with the question that no one knows how to answer because I don't actually know exactly what I'm looking for because I don't actually know it exists.  Why haven't I Googled it?!?!  Ugh!  I can't believe I wasted all this time...!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: