Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Day is right around the corner...

Ugh.  That's basically all I can say.  I guess the stress is showing. 

You can't please everyone-and I know this.  It doesn't stop me from wanting to please everyone-however, foolish the idea.  And I usually don't stress when I don't-because I do have a semi-realistic bone in my body.  But something is going on and I have no clue what.  It would be great to not wear my emotions on my sleeve-it would be great to be able to hide everything like I used to.  I was pretty miserable then though, I'm thinking more miserable than now.  It's just a rough patch, I know.  I'll feel better in a couple days-can't dwell on this and let it bring me down.  It just sucks. 

On a completely other topic (bipolar moment)
Chocolate covered marshmallows rolled in graham crackers!  So good!  A smore without the fire-but still pretty darn tasty!

No comments: